The Easiest BEST Mousse Recipe You Will Ever Make (2 ingredients!)
*this post may contain affiliate links for products i truly love!
Whip it up in any instant pudding flavor that you wish. It’s simply irresistible, and only takes a few minutes to make. You can freeze it and enjoy it as ice cream too 😋
This is the BEST! Creamy, light and billowy, and chocolaty. This recipe is a staple for mousse lovers everywhere!
Eat your mousse with chocolate chips, cinnamon, whipped cream or top it with a bit of sea salt! The choices are endless
What You’ll Need To Make This Recipe
Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 1 box instant pudding (any flavor you want! I did Godiva Dark Chocolate)
- 2-3 cups heavy whipping cream
- Using a hand mixer, make the instant pudding according to the package directions, only substitute heavy cream for the milk.
- After the pudding and heavy cream are well combined, place it in the refrigerator for a few minutes and then mix it again until it’s super thick(about 1 min)
- Store it in a covered container in your refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. You can also freeze it! Its delicious as a frozen treat
Check out my recipe for the perfect, easy key lime pie!
Check me out on instagram if you’re always hungry too ❤