This Juicy and tender Oven-Baked Honey Mustard Chicken recipe is very simple to prepare and full of flavor. A quick and healthy chicken recipe to serve your family for dinner that everyone will devour.
*this post does contain affiliate links for products I love. I may receive a commission which helps support my blog!
The mouthwatering mustard chicken marinade does beautiful things in the fridge until time for roasting, making dinner time easy! I also love adding vegetables based on whatever is cheap or fresh at the store.
My honey mustard sauce includes honey and mustard(obviously), chicken stock, white vinegar and sriracha to taste! Since mustard is one of the stars of the show, I love using Beaver Brand Deli Mustard, a delicious zesty mustard with horseradish. My favorite way to enjoy this delicious recipe is with mashed potatoes to soak up the heavenly mustard sauce. It’s making me hungry just typing this!
Tools You’ll Need For This Recipe
Oven-Baked Honey Roasted Chicken
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Beaver Deli Mustard
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp chicken stock
- 3 tbsp Beaver Deli Mustard
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce or to taste
- a small handful of fresh basil, chopped
- Chopped zucchini and carrots tossed with olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine all the spices and 1 tsp mustard and massage into the chicken thoroughly on all sides.
- In a small bowl combine all the mustard sauce ingredients.
- Preheat a non-stick pan over medium heat, add the oil and sear the chicken on both sides for 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer the chicken to an oven-safe dish and place veggies around it(if making veggies) and pour over the mustard sauce. Bake until cooked through, about 15-25 minutes (depending on the size of your chicken breasts).
- The internal temperature should be 165F.
-Serve with pasta, mashed potatoes, rice, salad or enjoy it on its own
Need more dinner ideas? Check out my Garlic Shrimp Noodle Recipe and create a delicious meal!